These Terms and Conditions apply to all webshop orders placed by you with Vifa Denmark A/S, CVR no. 32663079, Mariendalsvej 2a, 8800 Viborg, Denmark (“Vifa”). Contact Vifa Denmark A/S: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 9788 1188. These Terms and Conditions only apply to consumers using the Vifa webshop and do not apply to retailers or business owners/companies. For Vifa’s general warranty terms, please follow this LINK
1. ORDER DETAILS ETC.
- We encourage you to print or save a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your payment information for paying online, and the shipping confirmation email immediately upon receipt, in case you need to contact us with any questions about your order. If you notice that any of the information emailed to you is incorrect, please contact us immediately so we can correct it.
- If your country is part of the European Union (EU), prices include Danish VAT at 25%
- Orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. Vifa ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU), which means we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders to countries outside the EU and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- The applicable price is the price set out next to the product in question on the website on the date of ordering. While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel the order, but have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Once you have placed an order for goods online at www.vifa.dk, Vifa will send you an email with an order confirmation and details of your payment. As soon as the order is shipped, invoice and details regarding delivery will be sent to you, providing that you submitted an accurate email address when placing your order. We cannot guarantee that all goods ordered are available in our inventory at all times, but we will ship the goods as soon as possible.
- We accept payment by Dankort, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electro, American Express, eDankort and JCB. Your credit/debit card will be pre-authorized for payment at the time of ordering. As part of this authorization process, your bank will place a hold on your account for the purchase amount of the order. The hold will be removed after a number of days determined by your bank. You will not be charged for the items until they have been shipped.
- The Vifa payment solution is based on the SSL standard, which means that the information submitted in connection with the payment transaction is protected by encryption.
- Delivery will normally take place within 1-6 working days. The usual delivery time depends on the delivery address; our shipping and handling partner will estimate this and inform you when the delivery dispatched.
- Delivery and pick-up can take place to addresses in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
5. LIABILITY FOR DELAY OF DELIVERY
- Vifa makes every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time frames; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances, including force majeure. If Vifa does not deliver the goods within 30 days from the date when the order was placed, Vifa is required to make the delivery within an additional period appropriate to the circumstances. Please contact Vifa at email@example.com for further information regarding delivery times. If Vifa fails to deliver the goods within an additional period appropriate to the circumstances, you are entitled to terminate the contract.
6. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE DURING TRANSPORT
- Vifa assumes the risk and liability for any damage to the goods during transportation for delivery until you or someone appointed by you has taken physical possession of the goods. If, regardless of the reason, you choose to return the goods, you assume the risk and liability for any damage to the goods during the transportation of the return goods until Vifa has taken physical possession of the goods. Thus, we always recommend that you use the original shipping cartons for packing the product.
7. DEFECTS AND LIMITED WARRANTY
- This warranty applies to products (individually called the “Product”) made by Vifa Denmark A/S (“Vifa”). Vifa warrants (“Limited Warranty”) that the Product is free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of its original purchase in the Vifa webshop by the end-user (the “Customer” or “you”).
- All defects in materials and workmanship: This Limited Warranty covers the functionality of the Product for its normal, intended use in an environment as specified in the Owner’s Manual only and does not cover malfunctions resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, e.g. accident, excess moisture, improper packing, lightning, power surges, or any tampering, alteration, or modification not authorized by Vifa. This Limited Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Product at Vifa’s discretion, and any costs incurred for transportation, removal, or installation of a product are not covered by this Limited Warranty. Vifa is in no event liable for any indirect or consequential losses or for loss of data, claims from any third party, or loss of profit, irrespective of whether such losses are direct or indirect.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated in documents provided in connection with the purchase, the guarantee period is 24 months/2 years within the European Union, and 12 months/1 year in the rest of the world, unless national regulations are determines it differently. The guarantee period starts when the product(s) is invoiced to customer. However, the guarantee period ceased immediately if the product is repaired or moderated by persons/companies that are not authorized by Vifa, or if the serial number has for whatever reason been removed from the product.
- If, during the applicable warranty period, Vifa receives a valid notice of a defect in any product covered by Vifa’s warranty, Vifa will, at Vifa’s option, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect (a) repair the defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, (b) replace the Product, or (c) refund the purchase price of the Product. Response times may vary from country to country and are, among other things, subject to availability of parts and transportation. All replaced faulty parts and components will become the property of Vifa. Vifa is under no obligation to repair or replace the Product or refund the purchase price until the Customer returns the defective Product to the Vifa webshop. Any replacement product may either be new or like new, provided that it has functionalities at least equal to those of the Product being replaced. Repairs outside the Limited Warranty period or of any damage not covered by the warranty will take place only with your prior approval.
- Please note products purchased at authorized Vifa resellers must be returned to the same authorized Vifa reseller where the purchase was originally made, unless otherwise agreed.
This will only reply to products purchased in the webshop. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for an exchange or refund, provided that the product is returned within 14 days of receipt of your order and that the product is in saleable condition with all accessories and original packing. Otherwise, Vifa will not accept the return.
- Please note that we can exchange or give you a full refund for the product. If the returned product are not substantially in the same condition and quantity as delivered by Vifa, an amount equivalent of the diminished value of the product will be deducted from the payment to be refunded.
- The original amount paid for the returned product will be refunded, when we have received the product or documentation for such return.
- Refunds are made in the original payment method.
- Products purchased in the webshop can only be returned in the webshop.
- Creating a return ticket in the webshop is very easy and only takes a few minutes. Please have the following ready before you start:
- If you have product-related questions or questions about the return process, please contact Vifa support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you ship the Product, Vifa is not liable for any damage to the Product caused during shipment.
- Press this button below to start. Please make sure to print your receipt and attach it to the Product.
9. REPAIR AND DEFECTS
- Before sending your Product to repair service, please check the Owner’s Manual and the FAQs at www.vifa.dk/support to see if there is a solution to your issue with your Vifa Product.
- The Vifa repair service is free of charge for Vifa products covered by warranty. To determine if your Product is covered by warranty, check clause 7. Any defect is subject to the Danish Sale of Goods Act. If your Product is not covered by warranty, you will be charged a fee for the repair service.
- Please note that products purchased in the webshop must go through the webshop repair system.
- If you ship the Product, Vifa is not liable for any damage to the Product caused during shipment. Thus, we always recommend that you use the original shipping cartons for packing the Product.
10. PRODUCT LIABILITY
- You are obligated to contact us in writing without undue delay in case of any injury or damage caused by a defective Product or if there is a risk or danger that injury or damage will occur. Vifa assumes product liability in accordance with the Danish Product Liability Act (Produktansvarsloven).
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content of this website belongs to Vifa and is protected by the Danish Copyright Act (Ophavsretsloven). Information, images, texts, and sound may not be reproduced, copied, modified, or altered in any way without Vifa’s prior written consent.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Vifa’s maximum liability cannot exceed the purchase price originally paid by you for the Product. Vifa is liable only for direct damages for bodily injury and/or for damage to real or personal property arising due to gross negligence on Vifa’s part. Further, Vifa is not liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damage. And the warranty period ends immediately if the Product is repaired, altered, or modified by persons/companies that are not authorized by Vifa, or if the serial number has been removed from the Product or defaced for whatever reason.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions and all transactions relating to the Vifa webshop and you are governed by Danish law, and you and Vifa submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts. However, this will not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires the application of other legislation (such as the legislation of your country of residence).
15. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Vifa only collects personal information that a visitor to www.vifa.dk voluntarily and knowingly provides. This means that you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. To measure the performance of and continually improve our website, we do, however, collect some generic information about our visitors. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses. We aggregate this information and use it for the operation of the website, to improve the quality and performance of the website, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of www.vifa.dk.
- Vifa may collect personally identifiable information through this website and is the sole owner of such information. Personal information includes any information that may be used to identify you, including, but not limited to, first and last name, email address, home, postal, or other physical address, birth date, gender, occupation, demographic data, industry, personal interests, and possibly other information if needed to provide a product or service that you request. You may choose to provide personal information toVifa in a variety of ways through our website, including:
- Registering to receive news or information about our products
- Placing an order for a product
- Registering a purchase of a Vifa product
- Sending us email
- Submitting a support request.
- In each of the instances above, we may ask for some or all of the personal information described above. When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection about the purpose(s) for which it is to be used. If we ever ask for significantly different information, we will inform you about this. In addition, we will clearly identify personal information that is required versus optional information.
16. INFORMATION USE, SHARING, AND DISCLOSURE
- When visitors supply information about themselves for a specific purpose, Vifa uses the information for that purpose (such as to provide the information the visitor has requested or to consider a visitor for a particular job). When visitors use our website to order products or to request information about our products, we may use the individual information as we would use the same information if obtained offline – for example to evaluate your needs and contact you regarding additional products, information, or services that we believe you may find useful. You have the right to choose not to receive this information by notifying us of your preference.
- We do not sell individual information obtained online about our visitors. And we will not disclose the personal information you provide us with via the website to parties unaffiliated with Vifa unless you specifically authorize us to do so, we believe it is reasonably required by law, or we believe that disclosure is reasonably required to protect the safety of customers, employees, or property.
- We will always give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving direct marketing or market research information. This means we assume you have given us your consent to collect and use your information in accordance with this policy unless you actively indicate that you do not consent, for instance by clicking or checking the appropriate option or box at the point of collection. In some cases, when applicable, we will provide you with the opportunity to “opt in.” This means we will require that you actively indicate your consent before we use your information for purposes other than the purpose for which it was submitted.
- Vifa uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it with encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. If, at any time, you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may contact a Vifa sales representative over the telephone. We require our employees to protect the privacy of information about our customers and expect our partners and suppliers to do so as well.
18. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small text files that contain letters and numbers and are placed on your computer or device. Cookies are set when you visit this website.
Cookies are very important to help us make online services easier to use, to monitor the use of our site and to help us improve the service to you.
Our cookies are broken down in to five categories.
1. Necessary cookies These cookies are important to the underlying operation of the website, supporting important functionality such as shopping baskets and the technical operation of the website to ensure it performs how you would expect.
2. Site experience cookies These cookies are used to support your experience on the site and include user-selected options, site navigation aids, etc. Generally, no personally identifiable data is collected with these types of cookies.
3. Performance & operation cookies These cookies are used in the management of the site and include customer surveys, recording visitor numbers and other web analytics. Limited identifiable data may be collected.
4. Marketing, anonymous cross site tracking cookies These cookies are used to track our visitors across our websites. They can be used to build up a profile of search and/or browsing history for every visitor. Identifiable or unique data may be collected. Anonymized data may be shared with third parties.
5. Marketing, targeted advertising cookies These cookies are used to track browsing habits and activity. We use this information to enable us to show you relevant/personalised marketing content. Using these types of cookies, we may collect personally identifiable information and use this to display targeted advertising and/or share this data with third parties for the same purpose. Any activity tracked and recorded using these cookies maybe sold to third.
If you wish to control and remove cookies, this can be done via settings in your web browser. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of a website. Many of the interactive functions offered by websites are dependent on cookies and disabling or blocking cookies can prevent these services from working or reduce their usefulness. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies.
Please follow the instructions below, from the web browser manufacturers directly, to configure your browser settings*:
* These links are to third party sites, over which we have no control – no liability can be claimed if they are inaccurate